Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dear Adobe,

Dear Adobe,

Your shitting little software bug in Creative Suite has cost me 6 hours of my very precious time.

And all I needed to do was change the time zone from GMT-Cardiff to GMT-London. THAT WAS IT. 6 hours of resetting the shitting PRAM, updating pre-bindings, resetting the NVRAM, multiple reinstallation of the OS and of Creative Suite, cleaning caches, running fucking fsck, dumping preferences, fixing the bloody permissions; all the while looking like the complete fucking moron who shitted up the poor designer's computer. And all I needed to do was to change the bloody time zone.

How the fuck was I to know that you don't like the Welsh?

Love,
Munky

P.S. Oi, a little mention on your pocking little support site would have saved me all this stress and time.